Notifications
Clear all

GridTaskWaitException: Time out (30000) waiting for Grid Task to be completed.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

A developer is seeing a GridTaskWaitException in the server log for an Integ Subscription:

08-06 10:48:24,840 ERROR (0.0.0-80-exec-9) <11204,10444> [ationSubscriptionResource] Error running subscription - 10882
com.onenetwork.platform.grid.GridTaskWaitException: Time out (30000) waiting for Grid Task 1135699 to be completed.
        at com.transcendsys.platform.base.grid.dataaccess.GridTaskAccessorBean.await(GridTaskAccessorBean.java:424) ~[classes/:?]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.base.grid.dataaccess.GridTaskAccessorLocal.await(GridTaskAccessorLocal.java:272) ~[classes/:?]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.base.grid.dataaccess.GridTaskAccessorLocal$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$2753b34b.invoke(<generated>) ~[classes/:?]
        at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:218) ~[spring-core.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:793) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:163) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.proceed(CglibAopProxy.java:763) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:123) ~[spring-tx.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:388) ~[spring-tx.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:119) ~[spring-tx.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:186) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.proceed(CglibAopProxy.java:763) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:708) ~[spring-aop.jar:5.3.27]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.base.grid.dataaccess.GridTaskAccessorLocal$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$e7b839ed.await(<generated>) ~[classes/:?]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.base.grid.GridServiceImpl.await(GridServiceImpl.java:41) ~[classes/:?]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.integ.subscription.IntegrationSubscriptionHelper.runIntegSubs(IntegrationSubscriptionHelper.java:386) ~[classes/:?]
        at com.transcendsys.platform.rest.subscription.IntegrationSubscriptionResource.runNow(IntegrationSubscriptionResource.java:559) ~[classes/:?]
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]

They already have an External Reference (ref type: "Interface.MaxRuntime") configured for the OB interface associated with the Integ Subscription set to 4 hours.

What else needs to be configured in the instance? They are using a binary build rather than a source build.

isingh 2024-08-07 17:09:14
This post was modified 1 month ago by isingh

@sean-durkin is this a event based integration subscripton or schedule based? For event based subscription, we will need to add IntegrationSubscriptionTaskPerformer to the dvce-app-config.xml 

<TaskPerformerConfig>
<Type>IntegrationSubscriptionTaskPerformer</Type>
<NumberOfThreads>1</NumberOfThreads>
<TaskPerformerClassName>com.transcendsys.platform.integ.subscription.IntegrationSubscriptionTaskPerformer</TaskPerformerClassName>
</TaskPerformerConfig>

Sean Durkin Topic starter 2024-08-07 17:22:01

@isingh Thanks for the response. I checked with the developer and it's schedule-based. I also checked my dvce-app-config for my instance and I see this TaskPerformerConfig set already, so I believe the problem is that it runs, but it's taking longer than 30s.